- Know where you're going, get out in front, and keep your flock on the move.
- When directing, use persuasion rather than coercion.
- Give your people freedom of movement, but make sure they know where the fence line is. Don't confuse boundaries with bridles!
- When your people get in trouble, go and get them out.
- Remind your people that failure isn't fatal!
- Carol Cruzen
- Orlando, FL, United States
- HI WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am happily married to BOB. We have three great kids, Kirsten, Jim and Jonathan. Kirsten is married to Eric and they have a beautiful daughter Tess. So yes I'm a Grandma and it's GRAND. My kids say, "MOM'S CRUZEN NOW" because I partner with an AMAZING Wellness Company and coach others on how to successfully work from home. Want to join me? Visit my web: www.BeMomFirst.com. I look forward to getting to know YOU!!!
Saturday, May 29, 2010
Summary ~ The Way of the Shepherd
Chapter Five: THE STAFF OF DIRECTION