About Me

My photo
Orlando, FL, United States
HI WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am happily married to BOB. We have three great kids, Kirsten, Jim and Jonathan. Kirsten is married to Eric and they have a beautiful daughter Tess. So yes I'm a Grandma and it's GRAND. My kids say, "MOM'S CRUZEN NOW" because I partner with an AMAZING Wellness Company and coach others on how to successfully work from home. Want to join me? Visit my web: www.BeMomFirst.com. I look forward to getting to know YOU!!!

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Summary ~ The Way of the Shepherd

Chapter Four: MAKE YOUR PASTURE A SAFE PLACE
  • Keep your people well informed.
  • Infuse every position with importance.
  • Cull chronic instigators from the flock.
  • Regularly rotate the sheep to fresh pastures.
  • Reassure the sheep by staying visible.
  • Don't give problems time to fester.

No comments:

Post a Comment