- Build trust with your followers by modeling authenticity, integrity, and compassion.
- Set high standards of performance.
- Relentlessly communicate your values and sense of mission.
- Define the cause for your people and tell them where they fit in.
- Remember that great leadership isn't just professional; it's personal.
- Carol Cruzen
- Orlando, FL, United States
- HI WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am happily married to BOB. We have three great kids, Kirsten, Jim and Jonathan. Kirsten is married to Eric and they have a beautiful daughter Tess. So yes I'm a Grandma and it's GRAND. My kids say, "MOM'S CRUZEN NOW" because I partner with an AMAZING Wellness Company and coach others on how to successfully work from home. Want to join me? Visit my web: www.BeMomFirst.com. I look forward to getting to know YOU!!!
Sunday, May 23, 2010
Summary ~ The Way of the Shepherd
Chapter Three: HELP YOUR SHEEP IDENTIFY WITH YOU