About Me

My photo
Orlando, FL, United States
HI WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am happily married to BOB. We have three great kids, Kirsten, Jim and Jonathan. Kirsten is married to Eric and they have a beautiful daughter Tess. So yes I'm a Grandma and it's GRAND. My kids say, "MOM'S CRUZEN NOW" because I partner with an AMAZING Wellness Company and coach others on how to successfully work from home. Want to join me? Visit my web: www.BeMomFirst.com. I look forward to getting to know YOU!!!

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Does the FDA protect us from TOXINS in our every day products? LOOK HERE!

Does the FDA Protect our families? Are there chemicals in your personal care products causing cancer and other health issues? Take a look at this IMPORTANT VIDEO.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfq000AF1i8&feature=player_embedded

My Short Story
So a year ago I was using an inhaler and seeing the Dr. about possibly having to start breathing treatments because my "allergies" were getting worse and worse. Then my daughter suggested I seriously look into the personal care products and household cleaners I was using and REALLY LOOK at my exposure to chemicals. I did and I was shocked. So was I just needing "breathing treatments" and "inhalers"? Or was I needing to shop differently????

COMMON SENSE ALTERNATIVES: I switched stores and I've not used an inhaler for a YEAR. Now I keep learning and I'm shocked what we don't know. Learn with me send your comments and tell me what you're learning in this area of TOXINS in our everyday products.

Want to know where I'm shopping now so I don't have to worry about these cancer causing products? Go to http://www.switchingstores.com/carolc I look forward to hearing from you!!!

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment