About Me

My photo
Orlando, FL, United States
HI WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am happily married to BOB. We have three great kids, Kirsten, Jim and Jonathan. Kirsten is married to Eric and they have a beautiful daughter Tess. So yes I'm a Grandma and it's GRAND. My kids say, "MOM'S CRUZEN NOW" because I partner with an AMAZING Wellness Company and coach others on how to successfully work from home. Want to join me? Visit my web: www.BeMomFirst.com. I look forward to getting to know YOU!!!

Saturday, December 10, 2011

New Toy Swapping Business - TOXIC FREE CLEANERS USED

So my daughter emailed me the link to this new toy swapping business, and look what they use to clean the toys. :) http://www.toygaroo.com/sanitization

It's no secret families and even companies are choosing to go Chemical Free with Melaleuca.

 Clean, safe, and No Yuck Factor. NO CHEMICALS either. 

Want to try this at home with your children's toys? Give me a call.




No comments:

Post a Comment