About Me

My photo
Orlando, FL, United States
HI WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am happily married to BOB. We have three great kids, Kirsten, Jim and Jonathan. Kirsten is married to Eric and they have a beautiful daughter Tess. So yes I'm a Grandma and it's GRAND. My kids say, "MOM'S CRUZEN NOW" because I partner with an AMAZING Wellness Company and coach others on how to successfully work from home. Want to join me? Visit my web: www.BeMomFirst.com. I look forward to getting to know YOU!!!

Monday, October 11, 2010

Top 10 Quotes By Dr. John C. Maxwell

Quote #1

"A leader is one who knows the way, goes the way, and shows the way."

Quote #2

"People buy into the leader before they buy into the vision. "

Quote #3

"If we're growing, we're always going to be out of our comfort zone."

Quote #4

"Leaders must be close enough to relate to others, but far enough ahead to motivate them."

Quote #5

"Life is 10% of what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it."

Quote #6

"A man must be big enough to admit his mistakes, smart enough to profit from them, and strong enough to correct them."

Quote #7

"We choose what attitudes we have right now. And it's a continuing choice."

Quote #8

"The greatest day in your life and mine is when we take total responsibility for our attitudes. That's the day we truly grow up."

Quote #9

"Learn to say 'no' to the good so you can say 'yes' to the best."

Quote #10

"Once our minds are 'tattooed' with negative thinking, our chances for long-term success diminish."

THANKS
John Maxwell




No comments:

Post a Comment