About Me

My photo
Orlando, FL, United States
HI WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am happily married to BOB. We have three great kids, Kirsten, Jim and Jonathan. Kirsten is married to Eric and they have a beautiful daughter Tess. So yes I'm a Grandma and it's GRAND. My kids say, "MOM'S CRUZEN NOW" because I partner with an AMAZING Wellness Company and coach others on how to successfully work from home. Want to join me? Visit my web: www.BeMomFirst.com. I look forward to getting to know YOU!!!

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Please Watch this video and WAKE UP

Have you seen this? WATCH IT and WAKE UP: http://vimeo.com/9071036

I love my business! It's a joy to be working towards making a healthier chemical free tomorrow, today. Want to join me? Visit: www.BeMomFirst.com and I'll let you know how to start your own business that will make a healthier world for all of us - especially our children.

No comments:

Post a Comment