About Me

My photo
Orlando, FL, United States
HI WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am happily married to BOB. We have three great kids, Kirsten, Jim and Jonathan. Kirsten is married to Eric and they have a beautiful daughter Tess. So yes I'm a Grandma and it's GRAND. My kids say, "MOM'S CRUZEN NOW" because I partner with an AMAZING Wellness Company and coach others on how to successfully work from home. Want to join me? Visit my web: www.BeMomFirst.com. I look forward to getting to know YOU!!!

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Happy Birthday Tess - 1 year WOW


How quickly time goes when you have little ones to keep track of the years. Our adorable little Tess is now 1 year old. I know everyone in the family would agree it was love at first sight. She's delighted everyone of us this past year. We can't wait to see what she'll teach us this coming year.

No comments:

Post a Comment