About Me

My photo
Orlando, FL, United States
HI WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am happily married to BOB. We have three great kids, Kirsten, Jim and Jonathan. Kirsten is married to Eric and they have a beautiful daughter Tess. So yes I'm a Grandma and it's GRAND. My kids say, "MOM'S CRUZEN NOW" because I partner with an AMAZING Wellness Company and coach others on how to successfully work from home. Want to join me? Visit my web: www.BeMomFirst.com. I look forward to getting to know YOU!!!

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

A New Adventure - Inviting all MOMS


When I married my husband I took his name "CRUZEN" and I've been Cruzen ever since. We've had a number of adventures that have taken us all over the world. NOW I'm on a new adventure of helping Mom's, BE MOMS FIRST. How you ask? By coaching them in building their own business from home. Want to join me on this adventure? Go to http://www.bemomfirst.com/ and ask for more information. Can't wait to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment